Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bonjour les Etats

Yeah I am back for the holidays!!!! This time I am staying for more than half a month and we are traveling……nowhere! 
Ha, yes, I am just gonna stay in Phoenix for the Xmas and the New Year. It's too tiresome for a lazy person like me to arrange any trip and I am totally content with staying at home with Waffle and Patrick for "there's no place like home for the holidays" !!! 
Anyways, it's a great week before Xmas for me and how I missed the holiday ambiences in the States…the decorated shop windows, the limited edition holiday drinks, the free two days shipping for online shopping, the home decor, the apple cider, the cranberry sauce and the peppermint bark everything……awww how so very hungry I am……gonna go for my late night snacking and see you soon with lots of photos!! Kisses, xx.



Sequins top: Forever21
Jeans: ASOS
Booties: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment