Thursday, May 30, 2013

Saint-Émilion


imageSaint-Émilion is one of the principal red wine areas of Bordeaux. On the third day of our trip, we joined the local wine tour to visit this small nice town of wine. When we were strolling along in the town, I saw this French bulldog in front of a wine bar and was immediately in love with him. After traveling in France for three weeks I really started to miss Waffle. The one thing he reminded me of Waffle was his constant craves of food. I had a croissant in my hand, and that's how I tricked him into my photo...After the walk in downtown, we visited a really old historical winery which is now owned by the funder of BIC (which makes lighter, pens and etc.) The castles and wineries were fascinating to me, but I really enjoyed this trip of Bordeaux mainly because of my perfect travel mate Sunny. She was the coolest, most laid back friend to travel with! Let's do it again next year, Sunny Ho~ :)  imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Tee: Bizzbee
Pants: Bershka 
Sneakers: Lacoste 

1 comment:

  1. Oahu is the reality it is a classic rather than fades regarding type, so it is well worth your cash! Possibly that is basic, nonetheless it absolutely tends to make any rolex replica assertion in fashion forwards hair styling. Being a lady, I enjoy gorgeous garments, developed diamond jewelry, stylish bags, in addition to My partner and i furthermore enjoy trend timepieces. Properly, I could realize enough time by way of a observe, in the mean time, I can also gucci replica present my own graphic from your trend observe. Sure, timepieces are becoming an integral part of rolex replica my own trend nowadays. In fact, you'll find so many regarding brand name and also types that we can pick from inside the observe industry nowadays. Yet which usually brand name observe can i elect to help make myself more desirable and also burberry replica stylish? As i trim in which on the internet, trend Look-alike Draw Heuer Timepieces will probably be my own most suitable choice. The fashion Look-alike Draw Heuer Timepieces can be a rolex replica best observe in which seems just like the authentic a single, folks can easily very own these with a lower value.

    ReplyDelete