Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Seattle Day 2


On the second day of our trip, we visited Pike Place and the Space Needle. We stuffed ourselves with all the fresh seafood, fruits and pastry in the market. Oh, saying that Starbucks started here in Seattle, I didn't miss it at all because there is great coffee to be found at every street corner. Besides the coffee, the wine and cheese in Washington state are both super yum as well... 

Here are more photos of yummy Seattle, have a great rest of the week, kisses, xx



Jumper: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: H&M
Loafer: Old Navy
Bag: Petite Mendigote
Bow Clip: American Apparel
Watch: Lacoste

9 comments:

  1. Great pics, lovely blog, nice outfit!!! Thanks for visiting my blog dear:)
    xoxo
    http://www.maman-modeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics, you're so pretty !
    Also wanted to say thanks for your sweet comment :)
    www.thestilettoholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to seattle but it looks like a lot of fun!! I love your gold hairbow <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are so pretty and I really love that big bow in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! The bow in your hair is so cute <3

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute sweater! you've got such a nice blog!:) I followed you on bloglovin (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) hope we’ll keep in touch♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete