Monday, August 24, 2015

Wood Watch


I always like to wear watches, especially the big ones. When JORD watch contacted me with the opportunity of a product review,  I immediately requested the largest watch they have available: the men's watch 94A.

I really like the rustic natural look of their products; it's simple and minumun in style yet easy to go with any outfit. The watch arrived in a nice wood box with a wood tag on; surprisingly, it's very light weight for its size. Big watches are my favorites but most of them are too heavy to wear all day. For those who don't like heavy accessories like me, JORD wood watch is definitely a great choice. Besides the beautiful design, JORD watches are made with all natural wood and high scratch resistant sapphire glasses. With its high quality and great details, the price is rather reasonable. It comes with 12 months warranty and free size adjustments (and free shipping too)!

I hope you like this casual outfit I put together and don't forget to visit JORD watch to discover the full collection of their beautiful wood watches.

- Watch: JORD watch - Shirt: Madewell - Jeans: Madewell - Pumps: Madewell - Sunglasses: Michel Klein -

Wood Watch

31 comments:

  1. Nice heels :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool watch! I usually don't wear watches, but I would def give this one a try
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that watch is super cute! I think I've seen it around :) love the rest of the outfit!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about the juxtaposition of your typical femininity with the large men's watch is really working here! Not everyone can pull it off, but you're really rocking it.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so classy. Love the watch! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great watch!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/08/porto-taverna.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That watch is so cool! love it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. que fotos tan bonitas me encanta la camisa.Un besazo
    http://www.thedesire.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit especially your watch !!
    also your sunglasses


    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a super neat watch! I love the whole outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these photos, cute outfit too. That watch is lovely.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the watch! It is such a great piece to go with almost any outfit.
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen different brands selling these wooden watche sbefore, they are so cool! Love how you combined yours to the rustic casual plaid and denim outfit, looks great! :)


    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the wooden watch, it's different from what I usually wear :)

    Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit, I love this wooden watch!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a Jord watch too! They are so unusual. This one is a great style. ♥

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  17. great pics! Yove this style! Maybe follow each other? Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome blog:)
    Have a lovely day :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit!
    xoxo
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing look! I love the shirt and the watch!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing wood watch! Great look too! Have a fun week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Italy.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it ,amazing Idea and Design :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. This watch is too cool! What a unique piece :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great accessory, I love adding a watch to any outfit!

    genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    Check out my latest!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love everyting,you have

    http://www.2015shoplvbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This trip looks AMAZING! I've always wanted to go to Rome :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.co

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like this look :-) Beautiful pants and shoes !

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the fact that the watch is wood and so big! It's different from anything else I've seen and it's a great statement piece!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    The Lovely Look

    ReplyDelete