Saturday, September 7, 2013

Girls from Mars Special Edition

So after the short work week it's the weekend again! Any big plans? Today we took a stroll downtown Portland and tried a famous eatery on Alder street. 

It was a normal Friday afternoon for us except that I am wearing the blouse I just got from my favorite boutique store in Taiwan: Girls from Mars! First let's talk about the store, the first time I visited it in Taiwan I fell in love with the place. The decor and their clothes and accessories were just adorable, it was very cute and cozy with lots of unique clothes the owner brought from Japan and Korea. After I came back to the U.S. I still go on their FB and look at their new arrivals...One day, I saw this really cute plaid blouse with big balloon sleeves and baby doll skirt; immediately I told myself: this blouse has my name on it :p 

Long story short, the gorgeous owner Sasa was so kind to ship this blouse from Taiwan to Portland for me and then, here you are, presenting to you for the first time, the cutest blouse in my closet this fall!!!!! 
Have a great weekend, Kisses, xx..


Blouse: Girls from Mars
Jeans: ASOS
Wedges: Topshop
Bag: Petite Mendigote
Bracelet: Girls from Mars (thanks Sasa <3)

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes :)Sure I follow you with bloglovin.

    http://gardenoftextile.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, very beautiful!
    Wow, I loved your blog!
    I'm following you, follow me too?
    Have a video on my blog about how to make the huge eyelashes with a single product, I did with English subtitles, if you want to watch, I would be very happy.

    nossoblogdemodaa.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Great blog. Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet outfit, love your shoes!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. eu amei seu blog! você é muito linda e sua roupa é perfeita!
    Estou seguindo você!
    Você poderia me seguir também?
    Beijos <3
    docesexpressoes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute, lovely outfit! Love those sandals so much!
    Would you like to follow each other dear?

    Roxx~
    Color me RED
    Color me RED on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for visiting! following you on GFC and bloglovin
    MICHELA MAZZON

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute :D

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, I loved it!
    I'm following your blog, follow mine too?
    I have a video on how to have huge eyelashes with English subtitles, I would be very happy if you watched.

    nossoblogdemodaa.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty and stylish!

    missharibo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! <3 you've got a beautiful blog, would you like to follow each other?
    let me know on my blog! :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is adorable, love the shoes! :)
    Would love to have us follow each other, let me know?
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the top dear and the shoes. very cute would you like to follow each other? =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely outfit!!!! And those red shoes!!

    Leila [www.oohleila.fr]

    ReplyDelete