Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September

So how's everybody's weekend so far? It was raining in Portland earlier in the week, but amazingly it got sunny since Friday!! I am so happy for the good weather on this labor day weekend; the locals say good weather ends labor day in Portland...Hopefully the sun lingers a bit longer this year so I can explore all the districts in Portland and showcase all my funny sunglasses! :) Kisses, xx

Top: Bizzbee
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Vintage (Portland)
Sunnies: ebay

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so pretty! Love the color.
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts! Really cute sunglasses too.

    Giveaway: Win a $1900 aquamarine necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sunglasses are stunning!:) cool outfit!♥ thank you so much for following me back♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post!!!
    Have a great new month!! my g+and heart for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your g+ and heart dear!!

      xx,
      www.mellowyellowblog.com

      Delete
  5. Those are such cool sunglasses!
    I also love the purse :)
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete