Monday, October 24, 2011

Everyday a Summer's Day in AZ ☀

"Hello!!" from Phoenix!! Yeah, I am back for the vacation and also for Patrick's big 30's birthday ^^  
First of all, I have to say, isn't it a bit too hot here?? The sun is just outrageous in Phoenix!!!It's the end of October, and it's 95˚F/35˚C outside... 
Anyways, after almost two months away from home, I am really happy to be back for a week. The only thing I am not so happy about is that my dog Waffle doesn't seen to miss me too much...I can feel she is not all willing to share Patrick with me again, haha!!
It sounds stupid but when I heard everybody talking in perfect English on the street and the American pop songs playing in the radio the first day I arrived, I almost cried happy tears!! Haha...with all my appreciations for the richness in art, humanity and history of Europe, I guess I still missed the shallow American fast-food culture too much!! And oh, also my Starbuck iced "stretched" coffee, how I missed you everyday I walked in Bellecour!!!
See you soon and "Bon Tout Saint Vacances!!" kisses, xx 
Thanks to my "personal photographer" "Patrick Star"!!! After all these years, my heart still skips a beat upon seeing you at the baggage claim 

Jumpsuit: See U Soon
Oxford: Madewell



No comments:

Post a Comment