Sunday, October 9, 2011

October in Lyon

Exploring Lyon on the weekend afternoon, with my shinning sequins jacket ;p. You might notice I posed a bit crazier than usual, that's because I was with a bunch of new friends, they are so funny and...let's say...inspiring!! And one of them happened to be a photographer (lucky me!!!)Don't get me wrong, I was not drinking in the early afternoon. Like I said, I was inspired by this random bottle on the street, and just used it as a prop. :)Thanks to my photographer friend, Stella. A very stylish girl. Had to make her my guest model~


Sequins Biker: IRO
Boots: Mellow Yellow
Bag: Abaco
Scarf: Madewell

1 comment:

  1. nice sets...^^

    where were u? the withe cute buildings on the back are "delicious", are they make by candy?



    ur friend Tony
    visit my new web @ alaughtony.com

    ReplyDelete